CTMH

CTMH

Wednesday 1 July 2015

July Blog Hop - Operation Smile Stamp Set - Happy Everything

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our July Blog Hop.  If you have arrived from Alison's Blog then you are on the right path. 

This month we are featuring the Operation Smile stamp set - Happy Everything - D1653.

Happy Everything Card 

 
 
The background cardstock is Indian Corn Blue.  On a smaller White Daisy piece of cardstock I randomly stamped the balloon shape from Happy Everything - D1653 using Archival Black stamp pad.  I then coloured in the balloons using the following ShinHan Markers :

On a smaller piece of White Daisy cardstock I stamped the sentiment in Indian Corn Blue, then backed it with Indian Corn Blue cardstock.
 


 


A little bit about Operation Smile - When you purchase the D-size Happy Everything stamp set at full retail price, Close To My Heart will donate $3USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile.  Since its founding in 1982, Operation Smile has performed over 220,000 surgical procedures to correct facial deformities in children.

Operation Smile coordinates more than 30 medical mission sites in 25 countries annually. Last year, medical volunteers provided free surgeries for 9,221 children through international and local in-country medical missions.


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog.  I hope you will visit again.  Select the 'Follow by Email' option to receive email notifications of my future blogs.

If you want to view more of the Close To My Heart products, just go to my website  www.helenmack.ctmh.com.au.

Now, for more great ideas using the Happy Everything Stamp Set, 'hop' over to Wendy's Blog to see what she has created this month.

Happy crafting
Cheers Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment