CTMH

CTMH

Monday 1 June 2015

June Blog Hop - Shades of Pink!

Our Blog Hop this month is featuring 'Shades of Pink'.  Close to my Heart have some beautiful pink shades in cardstock and matching ink pads.  We also have the beautiful Brushed Paper Pack.
 
If you have come here from Julie's blog you are on the right path!  The blog hop is a giant circle, so no matter where you start you can work your way through all the blogs.  If you get lost along the way you can find a list of all the blogs in this blog hop on Alison's blog - just click here. Alison's Blog 
 

Shades of Pink Card




The background paper is from the Brushed Paper Pack.  The animals are from 'Cuddly Salutations' stamp set.  I stamped them onto White Daisy cardstock using Cotton Candy ink pad.  They are mounted onto Cotton Candy cardstock which was then mounted onto the Brushed paper.  'Happy Birthday' is stamped onto White cardstock.

This is a fun card which is perfect for a little girl's Birthday.

Thanks for visiting my blog to see what I have created.  I hope you will visit again.  Select the 'Follow by Email' option to receive email notifications of future blogs.

If you want to view more of the Close to my Heart products, just go to my website www.helenmack.ctmh.com.au 

Now for more great ideas go to Wendy's Blog to see what she has created.

Cheers Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment